4

Fat Joe's A Fat Hoe (Hey! It Rhymes)

Now Im Not One To Hate On Any Rapper Supporting A 'Nother Rapper But When You Just Dickride And Cheerlead For A Rapper....Just Read:

“Lil Wayne, don’t bet against him right now!” said Joe. “Don’t bet against this guy ever right now. He calls me in the middle of the night: ‘Come to the studio.’ I get there, this nigga pressed play, and everything he played was super-duper phenomenal, number-one [smash]. He’s singing, ‘So I went to get her in my spaceship.’ Craziest thing you ever heard in your life.”- Fat Joe

And This Nigga (Not Really A Nigga) Has The Gull, The Audcity To Compare This Rapper With...Keep Reading:

“They compared him a lot to Jay-Z, and you could see where he was influenced,” elaborated Joe. “But after this next album — I’m not saying he’s the best rapper of all time, [but] you can’t compare him to any rapper in the world. Because no rapper has done what he’s about to do. That’s crazy! He’s a rock star, man. Hit mania!”


ELEPHANT IN THE SAND LOL Pictures, Images and Photos



Somebody, Anybody, PLEASE COMMENT

4 Comment[s]:

Danielle said...

"He calls me in the middle of the night: ‘Come to the studio.’ I get there..."

Seriously?! Joey just took a major loss on that quote alone, lol.

N.I.K.E.: God's Favorite said...

Like I Said, He's A Hoe And Weezy Is Straight Pimpin Him.

Malcolm Maximillion said...

Lmao joe ain't been gangsta since he dropped the shit from his name. Joe ain't been tight since Represent.

E-Rich said...

Man, I'm all for brotherhood in rap, but this is just dickridery. This nigga puts out "Lean Back" and thinks he's like this moving force in hip-hop. Fat Joe needs to run up and down some steps.