A Great Day to Be Alive.
10 Years Since "Y2K" Had Everybody Spooked.
Well, I Know I Haven't Really Been Doing This Blog's Namesake Any Justice Recently.
That's Due To The Fact That I Haven't Really That Much To Talk About.
Most Of The Sneakers I Like Are Either Sold Out Or I Can't Afford Them.
Regardless, I'll Start Putting In More Work As Often As I Can.
For Know, Here's My Plan For 2010. (At Least What I Can Think Of)
1. Back To School.
2. Save At Least $500
3. Lose At Least 25-30lbs (That's Realistic Right?)
4. Improve My Work Ethnic.
5. Find A New Job. (And Keep It)
6. Obtain My Driver's Permit (Hopefully By July- Early August I'll Get my License)
7. Be A Awesome Boyfriend To My Girl. :)
8. Get A Phone. (With A Plan)
9. Eat Healthier.
And Last But Most Definitely NOT LEAST!
No Words. Just Laces.
4. Mother’s Day - sometimes it’s easy to forget it ever happened, to go about life and never have it surface in the forefront of my mind. even when i am reminded by my naked...