5

Jeremy Scott Is A Genius...

One Of Kanye West's Favorite Designers Recently Revealed His Collabo Line With Adidas (Boo!!!)

Tell Me What You Think:












5 Comment[s]:

Malcolm Maximillion said...

I don't think I'll be fucking with any of that

T.Chester said...

But Gotta Dig The Angel Wings And The Black And White Joints!!!

E-Rich said...

I'm glad you taking this blogging thing seriously enough to get every picture of Kanye's blog. In all honesty, I like the black shoes. I don't know why, but I like the tongues(No Jada Fire).

Malcolm Maximillion said...

I mean the shoes are cool but how will they look on the feet?

Super Woman said...

I thought this collection was geared more towards the females anyway? oh well i, as a female would probably NOT wear any of this maybe except the second jacket but other than that ....nah