1

Tag, I'm It!!

The Rules Go As Follows:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.

4. Tag however many people you want at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.

5. Let each random person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

1. Link to the person who tagged you.

E-Rich

2. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.

1. I Got This Habit Of Talking Circles About Something Totally Unimportant To The People In The Room.

2. I Listen To Music To Block Out The Haters.

3. Jimi Hendrix Is My Hero.

4. The Girls I Wanna Have Sex With Probably Wanna Fuck Somebody Other Than Me.

5. I Have Illegal Cable.

6. I Give People Too Much Credit While Simultaneously Judging Them.

3. Tag some random motherfuckers

G.R.W.

1 Comment[s]:

Unknown said...

lmao @ #'s 4 and 5