3

So..New York Is Officially A Assclown




"He's really loving being Mr. Jennifer Hudson. I think he's loving the lavish things she brings to his life, he's seeing the world due to Jennifer's success. [But] can you love this person if they lose all of this tomorrow? She needs to find out. I just hope people are marrying each other for the right reasons.It's a mixed match, it won't work. He'll be in her shadow like Al Reynolds was to Star Jones, like Stedman Graham is to Oprah."- New York

Please Comment

3 Comment[s]:

Danielle said...

She's just bitter...I'm pretty sure we'll be seeing I Love New York 3 in the near future. 'Cause we all know damn well that her so called acting career is going nowhere.

Unknown said...

She has an acting career?

N.I.K.E. said...

Dude, She Sooo Doesn't Matter!!1 She Let Dudew Go Knowin' Damn Well He Was In Love With Her...She Is A Clown..An Assclown.